The Killingworth Democratic Town Committee is gearing up for the fall 2019 local election—and we need your help and support!
In addition to casting your ballot for the full Killingworth Democratic slate of candidates in November, there are many ways you can help right now!
Ways to Help
- Request yard signs for our candidates. Fill out this form to select the signs you’d like to display on your property.
- Volunteer to phone bank. A phone call from a friendly neighbor can be very persuasive in getting out the vote! Sign up here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer to door-knock with candidates. People are usually more willing to open their doors to a neighbor they know. Sign up here or email email@example.com
- Host a house party. Are you willing to host a small gathering of your like-minded neighbors? Cathy Iino will be there to hear about issues in your neck of the woods. Sign up here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a donation. We gladly accept donations in any amount via credit card, check and cash. Donate here